Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Rainy Day Highlights

Thoughts from the weekend:

I'm sitting here reading e-mails, listening to a thunderstorm, with the front door and all the windows thrown open. I can't tell you how nice the weather is...where I live. Last Friday evening, the room mate, some friends and I walked down the street from our house to pick wild blackberries for smoothies. I've been studying a lot lately and it feels good to do something different.

I hope those of you who enjoy the Earth, have an appreciation for all the workings of God. I mean, just today I was reading about meiosis and thinking about how the body recycles - then I was thinking the Earth recycles all sorts of things - where am I going with this? The elements are so obedient to universal/eternal laws. How can any person study life/science and not believe in God? Astonishing...all things work toward equilibrium or homeostasis, or as you like it!

Love how floral scents cling to humid air, making life smell so good after rain.

1 comment: